About Me

My photo
hello my name is jessica, but jess is what i am known as !I survived my first year at university and am now working hard in my second year at my textiles degree! I come from a large family, so theres always something to blog about right?! Primarily it'll be my textiles work, but somedays i may just be too busy to write about my hectic day! Happy, busy days!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Inspiration: potential colour ways for print design.








These photos are not mine, they are from an editorial of Vogue Germany (October 2010), inspired by the 1960s but this is not why i was drawn to it. It was the vibrant but muted colours that drew me in,we want something happy and cheery and although these colours are slightly on the drab side, these could be brightened up and given life too! I love how they are in contrast with one another, which compliments and highlights each of their 'personalities'.
I really like the bright pink with the muted blues lightened up with the sunshine yellows!

No comments:

Post a Comment