About Me

My photo
hello my name is jessica, but jess is what i am known as !I survived my first year at university and am now working hard in my second year at my textiles degree! I come from a large family, so theres always something to blog about right?! Primarily it'll be my textiles work, but somedays i may just be too busy to write about my hectic day! Happy, busy days!

Thursday 12 April 2012

Thrifty headband

I had a really bad hair day today so i had my hair in a ballerina bun and thought i need to make this slightly more appealing! So i thought i needed a headband of some sort and all of the times where theres been some about i couldn't find one so...
I got an old necklace that i liked (pearly cream beads) and took a chain of another as the beads were taken from a necklace that had a lot of strands on so i then could link my beads onto this gold chain. All i did then was put it round my head and done it up tight like i would do a necklace. so simple!!



Looks cute and should go with alot though!
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment