About Me

My photo
hello my name is jessica, but jess is what i am known as !I survived my first year at university and am now working hard in my second year at my textiles degree! I come from a large family, so theres always something to blog about right?! Primarily it'll be my textiles work, but somedays i may just be too busy to write about my hectic day! Happy, busy days!

Sunday 15 April 2012

Update on my hand sewing sample.

I have taken this to work with me over the weekend as i have literally spent my whole weekend there and managed to grab a few minutes here and there to carry on completing my circular piece! I have also added another tone of colour to add depth!


I know it's not done, but it is nearly and i'm trying to find the right balance between uni,work, friends and family! It's hard but i think i'm nearly there :)


I have also translated some of my drawings into codatrace ready to be exposed onto a screen tomorrow,so i can get printing!!!



I would like to use my hydro reactive and thermo dyes along with acid and procion just to see the results and outcomes! I am also doing just an opaque image of a flamingo and a detailed up close image of feathers so i have textures and lines to play around with layering them up on one another!!

Ooh exciting times ahead...

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment