About Me

My photo
hello my name is jessica, but jess is what i am known as !I survived my first year at university and am now working hard in my second year at my textiles degree! I come from a large family, so theres always something to blog about right?! Primarily it'll be my textiles work, but somedays i may just be too busy to write about my hectic day! Happy, busy days!

Saturday 25 August 2012

applique lettering

I've recently been getting involved with free embroidery drawings and little worded textiles. I like the word pieces it's like a follow up from exploring fonts from my work experience with Gabi Bolton. I think i will continue with these simple little quotes, as they would make great little quirky home decorations.
I like the idea of socks.. and belonging together.
Home is where the heart is.
Two peas in a pod.

I might start creating little characters like 'peas in a pod' to add a sense of humour to my work. It's something for me to think about and possibly develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment