About Me

My photo
hello my name is jessica, but jess is what i am known as !I survived my first year at university and am now working hard in my second year at my textiles degree! I come from a large family, so theres always something to blog about right?! Primarily it'll be my textiles work, but somedays i may just be too busy to write about my hectic day! Happy, busy days!

Monday 20 August 2012

Walks within Norfolk and a spot of fishing.

I am very suprised at how much i enjoyed our little fishing trip today in Santon Downham (Just down the road from Thetford Forest) It was very enjoyable and very lovely weather for it! It's a long strecth of forest and little walking past alongside the river, with several little bridges along the way.Me and Jake went as a team up against Alisha and Beth,who were also against Harvey and Amanda. Me and Jake caught the most little fish!!They were veryquick and you had too look hard, but it was the competiveness which was fun!
Before we went to Santon Downham we went to Thetford forest high lodge for a little while as the weather was great, and it was a perfect day with the kids too do something fun. Unfortunatley i came out with a bad back and a split ear as i fell onto my back from a zipwire swing at speed and came off feeling a little worse for wear. But after a little tlc and savlon i feel much better! The little kids loved it, there was a little section where you can make your very own woodland den using big sticks and logs from the surrounding trees. There was also a vast amount of play area, field and musical walks! Little Millie was most looking forward to the little pony ride although she was pretty scared when it came down too it!



No comments:

Post a Comment