About Me

My photo
hello my name is jessica, but jess is what i am known as !I survived my first year at university and am now working hard in my second year at my textiles degree! I come from a large family, so theres always something to blog about right?! Primarily it'll be my textiles work, but somedays i may just be too busy to write about my hectic day! Happy, busy days!

Friday 21 September 2012

my 100th post and my weekend to Prague

I haven't blogged in a while due to being so busy somehow. I came back from a lovely time away from visiting Prague with Jake and i would definetley recommend it. We had a jam-packed couple of days visiting galleries,musuems,landmarks,historic interests and spending time together in the romantic city. Travelling to the Czech Republic and seeing a new culture has been an eye opener to see their periodic and historical buildings, their way of life, their means of transport, their delicassies,their language and their trade. It has encouraged me to go and book another and now i know when myuni half terms are i am very tempted as it worked out better to book in advance! Here are some photos from our trip,i'mhoping to use these as inspiration for my first project back at university.
 

















 
I would love to go back again just you cannot recreate an atmosphere through pictures,as we walked across charles bridge you had a violinist playing which was just so romantic, and eating dinner outside in the heat on a terrace with horse and carriages working around you just took you back in time. The city itself was beautiful,i wonder where we will be off to next!

No comments:

Post a Comment